How BFL use your data
BFL Solutions aim to provide you with the highest quality of service. To do this we must keep records about your business.
So how and why is this information collected.
- Why BFL Solutions collects information about you and how we use it
- Who we my share information with.
- Your rights to see your records and how we keep your records confidential.
What & Why We Collect Your Data
The information we collect from you is: -
- Basic details sure as address, contact information and amount of debt.
- Contact from our trained sales/collections agents
- Details relating to the contact
- Actions taken from the contact.
All information will be held in a central secure encrypted database which is held within our company head office.
How your records are used
Your sales/collections agent use your data to: -
- Provided a fully confidential service.
- Add/change your information held within our secure database.
- Help discuss any issues relating to your business.
- Keep a full timeline of your case.
Who we may share your information
We will not pass your information to any 3we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below: -
- Service provides who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue and Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
How We Keep your records Confidential
Everyone working at BFL Solutions Ltd are trained to provide a confidential service inline with the legal requirements of cash-flow industry. We have a duty to: -
- Maintain full and accurate records keeping
- Keep records confidential and secure at all times
- Provide information in a format that is accessible to you.
If you would like more information concerning the our GDPR please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our guiding principle is that we are holding your records in STRICT CONFIDENCE